Eylül 15, 2010

Memleketimden Insan Manzaralari

I really have to tell you about this.

When I was on holiday in my hometown last week, I've encountered a scene which is quite impossible to see in 99 percent of the whole world.

Now imagine two guys trying to push a motorcycle with broken engine up to the hill. And now imagine that these two guys are doing this with a rope which is tied to a moving car. These two guys were seated on the motorcycle; the guy in the front was keeping the rope and the one behind was directing the wheel with the arms around the guy in front. I missed the funniest picture of my life with the gritting guy in front, because I was driving...

Now guess which country this was. :))

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

aylar sonra yazman güzel olmuş. yalnız bize polonyayı anlatacağına, gavurlara bizi anlatmışın. olmuyo, cık cık. meminto